Midsummer Moot & Baronial Court
Time & Location
About the Event
IN-PERSON EVENT CANCELLED. VIRTUAL COURT IS AT 3 PM.
("Read More" for the virtual meeting link)
While the plague far from gone, at last it is safe enough, with proper precautions to gather in person again. Their Excellencies invite you to join them for practices of the arts martial, to socialize, and to attend Them in Their Midsummer Baronial Court.
Please Note: Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.
- All Attendees must wear a mask or face covering that covers the mouth and nose at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees must bring their own food and beverages
- To insure that we remain under the 150 person maximum attendance, all attendees preregister in advance. Please contact RSVP by 7 pm Friday, June 25 if you wish to attend.
- There is no cost to attend the moot.
- All attendees must sign the waivers, regardless of SCA membership.
Zoom link for virtual Court
Meeting ID: 942 0913 5294
One tap mobile +13017158592,,94209135294#,,,,*404958# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,94209135294#,,,,*404958# US (Chicago)