Sat, Oct 08|
Thirty-Sixth Crown Tournament
Pre-registrations and reservations are due by October 1. Please note the policies on food & beverage, and COVID.
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 8:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Delafield, 1101 N Genesee St, Delafield, WI 53018, USA
About the Event
- Adult: $20
- Adult member with valid SCA card: $15
- Children 6-17: $5
- Children 0-5: Free
Food and Beverages
- Lunch will be sold on site
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. List of nearby restaurants
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased on site
Pre-registrations by mail must be received by October 1.
- Print & complete the Pre-Registration Form
- Send to: Chris Witry, 2812 S. 44th St., Milwaukee, WI 53219
Pre-registrations by PayPal must be received by September 28.
Use this link for PayPal pre-registrations.
Additional questions can be directed to the co-stewards:
The Honorable Lord Rhys ap Ishmæl Llygad Odd (Andy Kailhofer)
- Phone: (414) 377-2870
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Honorable Lord Arnbjørn Karlsson (Wesley Adams)
- Phone: (414) 239-3543
- Email: email@example.com
If you would prefer to spend the night before or after the event, here is a handy list of nearby hotels.
Kingdom COVID Information
Effective April 1, 2022
- Masks are required for all activities for those who are not fully vaccinated (vaccination + 2 weeks) over the age of 5.
- Masks are not required for indoor or outdoor activities for people who are fully vaccinated.
- Anyone who is fully vaccinated and still wishes to wear a mask is encouraged to do so.
- Do not attend an in-person activity if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have an underlying condition which increases your risk, strongly consider your own health and safety before attending an in-person activity.
Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.
Site opens to royalty and combatantsFarrand Hall Gymnasium
Site opens to general populaceFarrand Hall Gymnasium